Footsteps for Fours
Footstep Facts- Full-day program
- Small class size
- Bible Truths, Music, and art
- Pre-reading and pre-writing skills
- Large and fine motor development
- All new bright, colorful, current program
- Age-appropriate, interactive, hands-on learning
No more tears when Mom and Dad leave!
Your preschool student will be eager for each new lesson and its accompanying stories, songs, and activities. Abeka presents interactive, hands-on learning with an emphasis on having fun together as a class. Daily math, phonics, and pre-reading lessons are interspersed with age-appropriate music, science, language arts, heritage studies, and handwriting segments. Abeka textbooks form the foundation for this exciting educational foundation in a small classroom setting.
Full-day 8:15 am - 3:05 pm
Students must be 5 years old by September 1 to enroll in kindergarten at BBCS.