Footsteps for Fours
Footstep Facts- Full-day program
- Small class size
- Bible Truths, Music, and art
- Pre-reading and pre-writing skills
- Large and fine motor development
- All new bright, colorful, current program
- Age-appropriate, interactive, hands-on learning
No more tears when Mom and Dad leave!
Your preschool student will be eager for each new lesson and its accompanying stories, songs, and activities. Footsteps for Fours presents interactive, hands-on learning with an emphasis on having fun together as a class. Daily math, phonics, and pre-reading lessons are interspersed with age-appropriate music, science, language arts, heritage studies, and handwriting segments. Abeka textbooks form the foundation for this exciting educational foundation in a small classroom setting.
Full-day 8:15 am - 3:05 pm
Students must be 5 years old by September 1 to enroll in kindergarten at BBCS.